- Online: Using the product section simply add the items you require to the shopping trolley and then follow the link to the checkout, no other details are required.
- Email: To order by email please send details of your order to us at email@example.com, please remember to include your account number.
- Postal: To order by post please write down the items you require and your account number. The full postal address is Kardwell Hobbs, Unit 2 Station Approach, Windmill Lane, Cheshunt, Herts, EN8 9AQ.
- Telephone: To order by telephone please note down the items you require and call 020 8216 1921 during normal office hours.
- Fax: To order by fax, just send your order to 020 8216 1999. Please remember to include your account number.
You can check the status of your order anytime. Simply select 'your orders' from the product section to view the status of your outstanding orders.
|Amending or Cancelling Orders|
We process orders quickly. Depending on how much time has elapsed since you placed your order, it might be possible that your order has already been processed. If your order has been processed and you need to cancel it or amend it please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to carry out your instructions. Please check your order status online before emailing. You may also telephone us on 020 8216 1921.
- Trade Prices: All items are offered and supplied at keen competitive prices. Please note that trade prices quoted do NOT include VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate when goods are Invoiced.
- Retail Prices: Are quoted on all Invoices and are purely for customer' guidance, these are quoted inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
- Nett Prices: We run regular promotions throughout the year and often these items will be offered at such low prices that no further discounts can be allowed on them
We deliver to all parts of the UK via Parcel & Pallet Couriers
Orders are usually delivered within 72 working hours.
Deliveries to the UK mainland are FREE provided our carriage paid minimum order value of £125.00 is met
(£275.00 Highlands & Islands , £150.00 Isle of Wight).
Carriage Charges for Orders below are detailed below-
Mainland UK - £3.50 for Orders between £60.00 and £125.00 , £7.00 for Orders under £60.00
Highlands & Islands - £10.00 for Orders between £125.00 and £275.00 , £15.00 for Orders under £125.00
Isle Of Wight - £3.50 for Orders between £75.00 and £150.00 , £7.00 for Orders under £75.00
We offer a next day service on orders placed before 10:00am. This service carries a £350 minimum order value.
We do not operate a sale or return policy, Replacement or Credit will only be given for the following reasons:
- Faulty Goods: Goods returned as faulty can only be accepted as such if they are defective in manufacture and not damaged or shop soiled. Such goods will either be replaced or credited if returned within 90 DAYS from date of invoice.
- Transit Damage or Shortages: No claims will be allowed unless submitted within 3 DAYS after receipt of goods.
It is our aim to give as much chance as possible to get invoices & credits through the system in the same month. To help us achieve this we would ask for your help in three ways:
- Please advise us of shortages or picking errors within 3 days of receipt.
- Please advise us of invoice errors within 7 days of receipt.
- Please do not return goods without first talking to the sales office.
To ensure that we do not lose track of items returned, we have introduced a new credit authorisation system. Our sales office will provide you with special documentation to enclose with your goods when they are returned or collected.
We regret we will be unable to process returns that have not been authorised or do not have the correct documentation.
By following these simple procedures, you will help us to process your credit quickly and efficiently and we thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
We do not normally take back 'unsold' goods, but if by agreement we do take back items that are not faulty or damaged, a handling charge of 15% of the cost value will be charged.
You may make payments in any of the following ways: By cash in person at the warehouse, by cheque, by credit or debit card, and by BACS.
For clarity please pay specific invoices and try to avoid 'part payment'. Part payments may lead to confusion for either party and cause additional work.Methods of Payment:
- In Person, using Cash or Cheque at the warehouse.
- By Post, using Cheque or Postal Order.
- Via our Representative.
- By Bank Transfer (BACS), Please contact us for details of our account.
- By Debit and Credit card. - Please note we apply a 2% handling fee on account payments and late payments for credit cards.
All accounts, unless specific special terms are agreed in writing, are due for payment by 28th of the month following the date of invoice, or the due date shown on the invoice.
Accounts should be received at our Cheshunt Offices by 21st of the month following date of invoice to qualify for any settlement discount offered. Accounts that are not cleared in full by the last day of the month will be temporarily suspended and under these circumstances no order can be processed for dispatch. This affects back orders and advanced orders in the same way. Like most companies we have a strict and established credit control procedure. If accounts are not paid to terms we do employ the services of CPA (Credit Protection Association PLC). CPA provide debt collection on our behalf and we strongly advise customers to respond to the standard credit control letters to avoid litigation.
We respect your privacy. Your account details and personal information is stored on our secure database system, and is never shared with any third party.